This Policy describes the information we process to support the Energyhive website and services offered by Energyhive and elaborates our policy on the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information shared by users on http://www.energyhive.in/ Energyhive respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
- the types of information that Energyhive may collect from you when you access or use its website and
- its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information Energyhive collects through its website, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to Energyhive and social networks that you use in connection with its website. Energyhive encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
Energyhive Renewables LLP, located at 5/82, Blue Beach Road, Neelankarai, Chennai 600041 Tamilnadu, India will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our website.
Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information in accordance with its privacy standards as well as any applicable national laws. Energyhive may process and retain your personal information on its servers in India where its data centers are located.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Energyhive’s website after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
The information we collect and how we use it
Energyhive Renewables LLP collects several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Your Personal Information(“PI”) – Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your full name, email address, and other information you may provide with your requests.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our conversation with you, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the website, and about your use of the website.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information.
- Your activity on the Website: Information about your activity on the website, such as your search queries, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our website, the date and time you used the website, error logs, and other similar information.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users (what they do on our website, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our website, process and complete your transactions.
- Administer our website and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and website usage patterns.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Security: How we protect your information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control.