Technological advancements have resulted in higher potential solar energy generation onsite, than what was possible as recent as a year ago. Barriers to entry are being addressed through smarter financing options and business models.
Onsite solar power is cheaper than grid power by at least 10-15% and is a cost-effective way to meet solar renewable purchase obligations:
- Net metering policy and connectivity regulations which can affect the size and flexibility
- Presence of regional service teams for short turnaround times
- Warranties and guarantees
- Financial stability of the equipment and solution providers
- Compromising safety over cost
Energyhive can help identify optimal technologies, navigate through regulations, and source proven yet economically competitive service providers.
1 Step 1